Tuesday 20 February 2007

Meditation for Lent...


As last year, I am producing a series of images that can be used as your desktop. This year they will be based on Psalm 102 and will be published daily Monday to Friday.
Here is the first one, for Ash Wednesday.

If you would like a daily email with the day's image please leave your email address in a comment (which will not be made public or used for another purpose). Only conditions for getting the images (which I have taken) are 1) that you can use them for free and as you want as long as you do not charge for them or make money from using them, and 2) that I retain copyright to them. If you use them publicly then an acknowledgement of their source would be nice.

I expect that the odd meditation will find its way on to the blog when I have nothing much to post…

Psalm text from Common Worship Daily Prayer
© The Archbishops’ Council 2005

No comments: